6.09.2010

i'm baaaack

I can't believe it's been this long, reading back on my previous entries I feel like SO much has happened.
This is literally my first entry of the year and there is soo much contemplation and crazy events that have happened.
To most of my friends, it's pretty apparent that my introversion as at an all time high, and every time i make an attempt at social interaction, i back out.

I love all my friends and my family, but I think there's a lot inside myself that I've really been trying to work on.

Officially, I'm back in school....something that I should have done ages ago....but I am happy to state that I am back in school...
I am happy to state one other thing....but not without a bit of background to it.

This same time last year, I'm pretty sure you could talk to my sister, Brian, Kuya Sean or my Kuya Pogs (who received the brunt of my complaints)and find out that I was doing some serious soul searching in regards to my life choices.

I thought I wasn't happy where I was, I thought, I was better off somewhere else, but I went somewhere else....and somewhere else led me right back here...

Autism Behavior Consultants, it's been less than a year, and I officially realize what I want. I'm not going to be rich working there, but I'm going to be happy. I realized somewhere along the way, how much I loved working with these kids..How much i looked forward to making a difference in their lives, how much they've impacted my lives, and how much I want to give that back.

Apparently this was a lesson learned for me...

I look forward to what my future holds....I look forward to graduating in just a year and three months with my credential in Special Education...

I look forward....

No comments: